Credit: Jason Hawkes Photography

Thursday 4 February 2010

Y'know, for kids...

This month also sees me posting the first kids event that I've happened across. I'm not sure why since I know very few people who are currently with child, but for those select few of you who live with the small people, the Southbank Centre is hosting a month long festival, Imagine 2010.

A mixture of free and ticketed events, but always full of creativity and excitement, events range from puppets to poetry from magic to beatboxing.

If I had to pick one, and given that my diplomatic relations with Mr Money are at an all time low, I would go for a free one. And a free one I would be inclined to pay for, were it so. Julian Hepple's Story Time seems like an ideal way to pass a Saturday daytime...

0 comments:

Post a Comment